1 cup quinoa cooked in 2 cups vegetable broth
1 head Lacinto Kale, stems removed and discarded. Leaves chopped fine
1 red onion, diced
1 red pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/8 - 1/4 cup tahini
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
4 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon honey
1/2 teaspoon red hot sauce
salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa as per directions on package. I cooked mine in vegetable broth instead of plain water. When cooked,
- In a large bowl, combine garlic, tahini, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper, hot sauce and honey. Mix well and set aside.
- Chop onion and red pepper.
- Add chopped Kale to bowl with tahini mixture. Mix well.
- Add onion and red pepper.
- When the quinoa is cool, add to the bowl. Mix well.
Eat. Then eat more.