After I made the butternut squash ravioli, I needed a creamy sauce to compliment it. This was a completely seat-of-the-pants experiment that worked like a charm. I swear, sweet potatoes are magical vegetables!
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 baked then mashed sweet potato
- 1/2 roasted red sweet pepper
- small amount of milk (1 tablespoon...maybe a little more)
- dash of cayenne
- dash of red pepper flakes
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Throw it in the blender and blend till creamy. Heat briefly in microwave before adding to pasta.